Our ‘New’ and reputable paella service is now available to order for your next birthday, wedding, corporate function or anything else you can imagine. With years of experience catering at private functions and markets across South Australia this has allowed us to perfect our Plant Based Paella recipe. Made with the finest local ingredients, sourced fresh daily from local Adelaide markets; we focus on creating mouth-watering and unique Plant Based Paella experiences for that special day.
We offer a wide range of rustic flavours, including Plant Based Chicken & Chorizo, Seafood, Veggie and Chipotle Mexican Rice. You can also add to your experience with Tapas such as meatballs, olives and patatas bravas just to mention a few. And for the sweet lovers, Churros are the best dessert option to go.
Give your guests a theatre of sight and smell, while we cook the Paella in front of you. Generally, we find guests standing around the paella pans while the chef is cooking; engaging with your guests explaining what the essence of Paella is all about.
We can cater for groups of any size, and to your needs. There is no small or big event, as we can serve hundreds of people at a time; just simply let us know the number of guests you expect.
Enquire now to book our paella catering today for your party or function and discover what makes our service the “Most unique Plant Based Paella of Adelaide”.
All Paellas are gluten free. All Paellas are cooked LIVE in front of your guests.
- CHICKEN CHORIZO. Plant Based Chicken / Plant Based Chorizo - $18pp
- Plant Based Calamari / Plant Based Prawns - $19pp
- VEGGIE – Pumpkin, mushrooms, eggplant and green beans $17pp
- Chipotle Mexican Rice W/ Roasted Portobello, capsicum, pumpkin, corn, green peas and carrot $17pp
SPANISH TAPAS MENU (PB)
Tapas menu is not provided by its own, add on only.
Tapas menu is cooked on site.
All Tapas are $8 per person.
- Meatballs (Eggplant Balls) Eggplant balls topped with Napoletana sauce. (2 pieces per service)
- Olives & cheese: Marinated mix of kalamata, green olives and vegan mozzarella cheese with fennel, garlic, and rosemary (gluten free)
- PATATAS BRAVAS. Chunky potato in a spicy tomato salsa topped with aioli and paprika (gluten free).
- MUSHROOM ARANCINI BALLS (2 pieces per serve)
- EMPANADAS (2 pieces per serve)
- CALAMARI & CHIPS
CHURROS. 2 Churros drizzled with chocolate & caramel syrup and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. $8pp
*Dessert menu is not provided by its own, add on only.
NOTE 1: All options include compostable plates, cutlery and serviettes.
NOTE 2: Service includes full rubbish disposal. No clean up needed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A minimum of 30 people is required to proceed any of the Paella’s option.
A maximum of 2 hours on site service is included with any Paella’s option.
Additional hours are charged at $50 per hour per staff.
Catering services out of metropolitan areas will incur an additional fee.
100 % deposit upon acceptance of the quote in order to proceed with the order.
Other T&C’s to be discussed with Nagev Management.
P: 08 7230 3491
M: 0452 117 524
Follow us on social media @nagevadelaide (IG) and @nagevadl (FB).
Send Us your Enquiry